In Week Two, you created a systems thinking diagram that mapped the stock, inflows, outflows, and feedback loops of an organization. As you become more familiar with your environment and the relationships and interactions between departments and people, you will begin to discover existing strengths and weaknesses. The analysis of the weaknesses and threats to a system is essential during the initial phase to make operational improvements, and it will reveal existing opportunities to plan and execute effective solutions.
Watch Analysis Phase of a Project for guidance on things to consider and what to do in the initial phase of a project.
Complete a SWOT Analysis of your organization. Use the SWOT Analysis Worksheet and complete the following steps:
1. Complete a preliminary walk around the organization to scan the environment for strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats (e.g., workflows, products, personnel, processes).
2. Follow up with additional research that may provide clarity on elements that you are hesitant or indecisive to list.
3. Review your systems Thinking Diagram from Week Two and determine if there are any details you can add or adjustments you can make to enhance your understanding of the organizational system.
4. Write an objective for your SWOT analysis.
5. List the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats.
6. Select the items that should be prioritized.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more