You are to provide a “map” to a new reading that addresses each of the problems we discussed. This article is not one that you have used in the course or that I provided in the assigned readings. It may be one that I used to round out our discussions. It is fresh. The date of it does not matter. If you refer to the reading summaries I provided you will see exactly how to do this. Submit one paper with all four documents. Your article must address the problem for the topic. Length will be shaped by thoroughness. Look at my summaries to get an idea of how I approached this project and the varying degrees of length. Print all your source articles as PDF and attach them as well. If you do not have Adobe PDF print (Windows 10 comes with this) you can use a freebee CutePDF.exe.
· Major theme of the essay: (abstract)
· Arguments used to support this theme (review)
· Ideas that support the problem under review (critical analysis)
· Discussion of the problem (how does it help us understand the problem?)
1. If the CIO is to be valued as a strategic actor, how can he bring to the table the ethos of alignment, bound to the demands of process strategic planning to move IT to the forefront of the organization’s future? Select an article to review that assists in our understanding of this problem.
2. Review and discuss an article that sheds light on the conditions that lead to the “freedom with fences” (the ability to be innovative and creative within certain prescribed boundaries) organization.
3. You are the new CIO of a large wholesale manufacturing firm. The CFO has historically “run the numbers” for the IT component, but projects have always been pitched more for their aesthetic value over RoI. Present a review of an article for your CFO, CEO, and disseminate to your IT staff, on how you would like to frame the IT fiscal with a logic for doing so.
4. Review an article that discusses the benefits and risks, and how we can anticipate an overall positive RoI for conversion to a cloud based platforms.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more