By now you should know the basics of marketing research from the materials Tess and Maddie loaded for Jack. In this week’s discussion you’ll be designing a short market research plan for the product you selected for your marketing project. You’ll follow the same basic process we covered in the research materials that looked like this:
1. In this week’s scenario Tess described the business issues that Jack is concerned about. Using those as a starting point identify TWO business problems you might have with your project.
2. Next, convert those business problems to research questions. What are specifically trying to learn as a result of your research project?
3. Describe the customers you will target for your research and the sampling technique you will use. Make sure you are clear how you will use it and why you chose it.
4. Describe what types of research techniques you will use. Identify ONE secondary source and describe how you will use it and why you chose it. Select ONE primary research technique and describe how, and why, you will use it.
5. Write a one paragraph memo describing how you plan to report your finding. Think about the memo that Monique wrote to the students – how can you make your report accurate yet easy to understand?
Your post should be no less than 350 words and well organized. As always, spelling and grammar will count. In your response to two of your classmates, critique their research plan and offer any suggestions you may have. Responses that lack insight and critical analysis, such as “Great plan” will receive few points. Be fair, professional and supportive. If you wish, you may also revise your own plan by incorporating their ideas. Collaborative responses are fine.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more