Module 2 Judicial System, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Administrative Law
Module 3 Environmental Law and Consumer Protection
1-2 pages, APA format. Due Thursday Jan 17 2019.
Before you start:
1. Carefully review the instructions and information below.
2. Prepare and save your response in PDF. Save it to your computer in a place where you will be able to find it again.
3. Attach your document using the Browse My Computer button.
4. This Case Study is worth 70 points toward your total points.
1. Your score will be determined using the Critical Legal Thinking Case Rubric. Please read this rubric thoroughly BEFORE attempting this assignment. You should also consult the Critical Legal Thinking Case example attached in the announcements. Keep in mind I use the Rubric as a guide to score your assignment.
2. Your score will be determined by evaluation of your substantive content. Your analysis and solutions must be based on the principles of law, ethics, and business – not on your opinions. You MUST describe how application of the concepts in your reading apply to the key facts. Identify the large scale legal concepts that apply from the reading and then apply them to each party/situation in the fact pattern.
3. Key facts are those facts that determine if the principles of law are met. You must demonstrate that you recognize the key facts in this case. List the key facts individually. Do NOT simply repeat or retype the factual scenario.
4. The length of your response has no bearing on your score. There is no minimum or limit, however most responses will be between two and three substantial pages. Any assignment not submitted in PDF format will receive a letter grade deduction automatically. No exceptions.
Sterling, Inc. is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art computers. For the past ten years, Sterling has acquired all of its microchips from NoBugs Corporation, the only producer of chips meeting Sterling’s high specifications. The relationship has been mutually profitable. Sterling could not have built its reputation as an industry leader without NoBugs’s reliable and consistently high-quality products; Sterling’s business has enabled NoBugs to grow rapidly while providing its investors with an attractive rate of return.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more