Hello classmates and Dr C, here is my main post for the Week 1 Discussion
The function of myth is:
· (For this section discuss the ‘why’ of myths? Why do cultures have them (all cultures do)? What purpose does myth have? Do they teach important cultural lessons to a people? Do they help identify a ‘specialness’ to a culture? Do they help explain phenomena that a culture cannot explain? Are myths useful in bonding a group together? Feel free to discuss any or all of these concepts in your answer)
Two examples of Neolithic myths are:
· ( Remember, I am looking for Neolithic myths here, so not the Greeks or Romans (they are not Neolithic cultures). Give me some examples here, explain what the myth is. Here are a few from the chapter that you might want to discuss)
o The myth of the San people of Zimbabwe (page 18). Remember to always write these in your own words. Do not simple copy and paste from the text or any other source
o The creation myth of the Maidu tribe of California (page 19)
o The emergence tale of the Pueblo (page 21)
o The creation story of ancient Japan (page 22)
· Choose any two of these and describe the myth in some detail.
Are myths inherently fictional or not?
· (Tell me in this section whether you believe myths are just made up, or if you think they started with some true event and then over time became these legendary stories)
An example of a modern myth is:
· Please go online and search “your state Myths’ For Instance “Utah Myths” or “Texas Myths”…….Pick one and describe it… Please go a little deeper than broken mirrors, the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause or fairy tales.
(Your first name.or name you want to be called)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more