1. Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
2. Reflect upon a leader who impacted your practice.
a. How was this person an effective leader?
b. What leadership knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) did the person possess?
c. How did this person impact others?
3. Share a self-assessment of your leadership KSAs; explain how they reflect the constructs within the Chamberlain College of Nursing Conceptual Framework.
4. Discuss the significance of leadership competencies and personal leadership acumen to your future MSN role and specialty track.
5. Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
· Your primary posting must be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 500 words in length (not including the reference list).
o A minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within five years, are required to support the primary posting.
· Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (6th edition).
· Correct APA format is used for citing and referencing of sources.
· Includes an introduction to the posting
· Addresses each element within the discussion question in a thorough manner
· Demonstrates insightful application of course concepts and information
· Includes a summary of key points shared
· Discusses how learning specific to this topic contributes to growth as future leader in the chosen specialty track
Integrates scholarly support to validate assertions made
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more