In this questions, you will have an opportunity to make connections between your prior knowledge and the new content you are learning this assignment. Use your results from this week’s “Build Your Proficiency” Diagnostic to provide context for your prior knowledge and consider the new content about nutrient sources to answer the following questions:
1. What can you do to minimize your saturated fat and cholesterol intake?
2. How did your results from the “Build Your Proficiency” Diagnostic reflect an understanding, or lack of understanding, about this content?
3. How has your understanding changed this week?
4. Compare refined and unrefined carbohydrates, and whole and enriched grains.
5. Describe the basic structure of carbohydrates and the different kinds of carbohydrates found in food.
6. Describe sources of fat in foods and how fat intake has changed since the 1970s.
7. Describe the different kinds of lipids found in food and their sources.
8. Discuss sources of proteins in foods, including differences between plant and animal proteins.
9. Explain the relationship between amino acids, protein structure, and protein function.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more