Part I: From the following list of questions, choose TWO to answer.Â
1) Â Explore the religious beliefs of both the ancient Sumerians and Â Egyptians. Citing examples, explain how their religion influenced their Â architectural designs and other artwork.Â
2) Discuss the cave paintings from the Wall Painting of Animals from Chauvet Cave and Great Gallery Â at Horseshoe Canyon, Utah. Why are these two sites so important? What Â are the major differences between the two sites and the artwork depicted Â within them?
3) Describe and discuss the development of Early Christian church architecture. Cite examples.
4) The Romans are admired for their achievements in engineering and architecture. One of their crowning achievements is the Pantheon. Â Describe the unique characteristics and discuss the significance of Â this building. How did it influence future architectural designs?Â
5) Compare and contrast Romanesque and Â Gothic architecture. Cite examples of both styles and discuss the Â specific characteristics of each style.
6) Describe the three main stages of Greek civilization. Citing examples, discuss the artistic characteristics of each.
7) What led to the development of the Â Neolithic art? How would these changes affect the images created? Â Compare and contrast Paleolithic and Neolithic art. Â
Part II: Of all the Â various art historical styles from Pre-History through the Medieval West Â era, which do you feel is the most interesting and why? Have you seen Â evidence or influences of these styles in current, daily life? If so, Â how or where? Â
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more