Your goal will be to produce a viable analysis of an existing firm’s operations
1. Southwest Airline Co. will be the company of your analysis. Feel free to use any information sources available (for example the Internet, library, etc.) to obtain information on your company. Make sure you document your information sources.
2. What current problems or issues currently confront the company? What are the company’s future plans? What critical decisions are they currently trying to make? What are their needs?
· What are the trends in the industry that they are involved in?
3. Identify a SPECIFIC PROBLEM that the organization has in only ONE of the following Operation Management decision areas:
· Project management
· Forecasting methods
· Service, product design/strategy
· Quality management
· Process, capacity design
· Location planning and analysis
· Layout design
· Human resources, job design
· Supply-chain management
· Inventory management
· Production planning
· ERP implementation
· JIT implementation
4. Develop an analysis that examines a solution that provides improvements in the above area chosen. Make sure that you do the following:
· Characterize their current processes in the above area using diagrams
· Identify a couple of alternative solution approaches to problem
· Identify the benefits of each approach. Use quantities as much as possible.
· Identify potential problems and issues regarding implementation of each solution
· What will be the cost of the improvements over the next three years? What will be the expected investment and return?
· Recommend a solution and give reasons
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more