Human/Machine Interface Systems Application
HMI Systems (HMI Syst)
“ Wir gehen!” (“We’re going!”) – KLM Captain Jacob Veldhuyzen van Zanten
· Format: Your audience for this paper is practicing managers in your industry.
· The paper should use A.P.A. (American Psychological Association) style and be approximately 2,000 words in length. Must include abstract and reference pages and in-text citation!
· Utilizing the resources of the World Wide Web and University Library databases Scholarly Journals complete Masters-level research into the antecedent events and final details of the March 27, 1977 crash of KLM 4805 and Pan Am 1736 at Tenerife in the Canary Islands.
· Consider this horrific crash to be a metaphor for leadership in the turbulent modern economic marketplace.
· Briefly examine at least eight impediments that hindered the decision-making of those directly involved in the crash.
· List and prioritize the actions the pilots of both aircraft should have taken to avoid the crash and loss of life.
· Explain how these proposed actions might be translated into the daily actions of a successful corporate leader.
· Include appropriate lessons that might be learned relative to the effective management of technology and how those lessons should be applied to modern-day organizations.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more