1) Minimum Minimum 6 slides with speaker notes and 3 full pages
Part 1: Minimum 6 slides with speaker notes – Avoid using large and unnecessary images. Use the slides to provide substantial and objective information
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physilogy
Topic: the cellular alterations associated with shock.
1. physiology and pathophysiology of the cellular alterations associated with shock
2. Shock Types
3. Stages of shock
4. Cellular alterations associated with shock
5. Consequences of altered cellular metabolism
6. Reversible and irreversible cellular alterations associated with shock
Part 2: Financing Health care
Topic: Review of a Bill Assignment
Select an active bill at the state or federal level that impacts the professional practice of nursing. In a 3-4 page paper.
Must include (Mandatory):
1. Discuss the major provisions of the bill.
2. Explaining the background and all relevant facts of the bill.
3. Discuss any relevant history related to the legislation, pertinent votes, and issues that are stalling the legislation, etc.
4. Explain why some of these individuals support the bill and why some do not.
5. Explore the positions of the key stakeholders in the bill, both pros and cons.
6. Discuss how the bill would impact a nurse’s ability to provide safe and quality care or to practice to the highest scope of the nursing license.
7. Explain specific actions that nurses can take to assist with the passage or defeat of the legislation
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more