Respond to the following questions below using the attached textbook and APA format (answers must be from the course textbooks). Response should be in 150 to 200 words per question 1-9.
1. What is the diagnostic test for cystic fibrosis?
2. What devices and treatments would a nurse expect someone with cystic fibrosis to use and how are they helpful?
3. What devices and treatments would a nurse expect someone with asthma to use and how are they helpful?
4. What is the relationship of polycythemia to a child with a respiratory ailment?
5. Tamiflu is the brand name for Oseltamivir which helps decrease the manifestations. of Influenza but would need to be started within 48 hours of the onset. See ATI for age recommendations and state them.
6. Why are patients less than 3 have a much harsher time with respiratory illness in general than a child who is a bit older?
7. What would be included in a plan of care for a child with a communicable disease or infection? How would you communicate this to the parent? How would you communicate it to a toddler, preschooler, school age or adolescent child?
8. What assessment findings in infancy and childhood would cause the nurse to be suspicious of a hearing deficit ? (hint you need to know things that are expected norms of infancy).
9. Research and summarize one evidence based article regarding nursing care of children with infectious diseases.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more