Penn foster Exam # 40609400
Complete the following exam by answering the questions and compiling your answers into a word-processing document. When you are ready to submit your answers, refer to the instructions at the end of your exam booklet.
Answer each of the following questions in one or more complete paragraphs. Each answer is worth 10 points.
1. How does the Chicago School of thought explain the causes of crime by making an analogy to ecology?
2. Explain Cesare Beccaria’s theory of criminology.
3. Explain the differences between a complaint, an information, and a grand jury indictment.
4. Identify ways in which inquisitorial systems differ from adversarial systems.
5. What are the different philosophical rationales or justifications for punishment?
Answer each of the following questions in about five to seven sentences. Each answer is worth 5 points.
1. Explain how guidelines are used to help judges and juries decide whether the death penalty should be imposed in a given case.
2. How does the right to have your appeal heard in an intermediate court of appeal differ from the right to have it heard in a court of last resort?
3. How do psychoanalytic theories explain psychopaths?
4. How do personal relationships and homosexual relationships in women’s prisons differ from those in men’s prisons?
5. Indigent defendants can have a court-appointed attorney, a public defender, or a contract lawyer. What are the differences among these?
6. What is preventive detention and how is it justified?
7. What are the differences between the four models of teen court?
8. What is the exclusionary rule, and what are its three primary purposes?
9. Explain five of the types of police misconduct identified by Ellwyn Stoddard.
10. What are the three different operational styles, or different overall approaches to the police job, that James Wilson found in a study of eight police departments?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more