For the project, you will need to:
1. Estimate your greenhouse gas emissions based on your energy use.
Please go to the following EPA website, and answer a few questions to get this estimate. Copy the estimated values into the tables provided on pages 3 and 4 in the attached “Instructions in Detail” document. Paste these completed tables in the “Results” section of your project report.
2. Make three graphs for the indicators of climate change (temperature, sea level, and Annual Greenhouse Gas Index) and paste them in the “Results” section of your report.
The instructions for making these graphs and their websites are on pages 5 and 6 of the attached “Instructions in Detail” document.
3. Complete the “Quantitative Component” which are a few Math questions found in the attached “Quantitative Component” document and paste it into the “Quantitative” section of your report.
4. Add a picture showing participation in at least one sustainable activity this semester (e.g., recycling) to the “Experimental” section of your report.
5. Add a screenshot of your GLOBE Clouds home page to the “Experimental” section of your report. You need at least one clouds observation this semester.
6. Write a 700 to 1,500-word paper (project report) in APA style describing what the greenhouse effect is and how human activity contributes to it. The “Project Report Outline” document has the template you need to complete this report.
Note: the greenhouse effect occurs when gases such as carbon dioxide in the atmosphere trap heat that would otherwise escape to space. This warms the planet.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more