1. Portfolio Weights An investor owns $13,000 of Adobe Systems stock, $17,000 of Dow Chemical, and $27,000 of Office Depot. What are the portfolio weights of each stock?
Adobe System = 0.23, Dow Chemical = 0.30, Office Depot = 0.47
Adobe System = 0.30, Dow Chemical = 0.23, Office Depot = 0.47
Adobe System = 0.27, Dow Chemical = 0.33, Office Depot = 0.40
Adobe System = 0.33, Dow Chemical = 0.33, Office Depot = 0.33
2. CAPM Required Return A company has a beta of 1.13. If the market return is expected to be 11.8 percent and the risk-free rate is 3.90 percent, what is the company’s required return?
3. Portfolio Beta You own $21,000 of City Steel stock that has a beta of 3.31. You also own $38,000 of Rent-N-Co (beta = 1.76) and $20,600 of Lincoln Corporation (beta = -.84). What is the beta of your portfolio?
4. Portfolio Return Year-to-date, Company O had earned a -7.7 percent return. During the same time period, Company V earned 9.95 percent and Company M earned 2.98 percent. If you have a portfolio made up of 35 percent Company O, 30 percent Company V, and 35 percent Company M, what is your portfolio return?
5. Average Return The past five monthly returns for PG Company are 1.35 percent, -1.7 percent, 4.35 percent, 3.8 percent, and 2.1 percent. What is the average monthly return?
6. Portfolio Return At the beginning of the month, you owned $7,000 of Company G, $9,500 of Company S, and $4,000 of Company N. The monthly returns for Company G, Company S, and Company N were 8.75 percent, -1.65 percent, and -.08 percent. What is your portfolio return?
7. Investment Return MedTech Corp stock was $50.95 per share at the end of last year. Since then, it paid a $0.45 per share dividend. The stock price is currently $62.50. If you owned 500 shares of MedTech, what was your percent return?
8. Portfolio Return Year-to-date, Company O had earned a -3.60 percent return. During the same time period, Company V earned 9.5 percent and Company M earned 7.75 percent. If you have a portfolio made up of 10 percent Company O, 20 percent Company V, and 70 percent Company M, what is your portfolio return?
9. Average Return The past five monthly returns for PG Company are 1.55 percent, -2.1 percent, 4.55 percent, 4.0 percent, and 2.3 percent. What is the average monthly return?
10. Required Return If the risk-free rate is 11.2 percent and the market risk premium is 6.4 percent, what is the required return for the market?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more