The Company Presentation link that appears on the Assignments menu near the top of each company co-manager’s Corporate Lobby screen directs the management team to prepare a presentation that covers (1) their company’s performance for all decision rounds, (2) their strategic vision for the company, (3) performance targets for the next year or two, assuming the simulation continued on, (4) their company’s present strategy and how it has evolved, (5) which companies they consider to be their closest competitors, (6) the moves they would make over the next several years to win out over their close competitors and improve their company’s performance and market standing, and (7) lessons learned.
More specifically, company co-managers are given the following directions in putting together their presentation:
Unless otherwise instructed, your presentation should include the following topics and slides:
A brief review of the financial performance of your company during the time you and your co-managers have run the company.
This review should consist of charts showing the following trends in the company’s annual total revenues
1. Trends in the company’s annual earnings per share (EPS)
2. Trends in the company’s annual return on equity investment (ROE)
3. Trends in the company’s annual credit rating
4. Trends in the company’s year-end stock price
5. Trends in the company’s annual image rating
As you know, when you launch the Decisions and Reports program, there is a performance summary containing bar graphs showing your company’s performance on each of the above six performance indicators. These graphs for the final year of the simulation can easily be inserted into a PowerPoint presentation or Word document by clicking the Save-To-File button nearest each graph. Once you have named and saved a picture file of a graph to your local drive you can insert the picture into your PowerPoint presentation or Word document using the Insert tab provided in the Office program.
If you wish to create additional performance graphs, you can do so, but the above six bar graphs tell an adequate story about your company’s historical performance.
6. A slide describing your strategic vision for the company.
7. A slide that shows what performance targets for EPS, ROE, credit rating, and image rating you and your co-managers would set for each of the next two years (assuming the simulation were to continue). You may also want to indicate a stock price target as well.
8. A slide that sets forth your company’s competitive strategy in entry-level cameras in some detail and how that strategy has evolved over the years you have managed the company. You may need to have more than one slide here if your company’s strategy in entry-level cameras varies markedly from geographic region to geographic region.
9. A slide that sets forth your company’s competitive strategy in drones in some detail and how that strategy has evolved over the years. Again, more than one slide may be needed if your company’s strategy in drones varies markedly from one geographic region to another, such that your company is pursuing a meaningfully different competitive strategy in some regions versus others.
10. A slide describing your company’s production strategy (as concerns use of overtime, outsourcing, and expansion of in-house assembly capacity) and workforce compensation/ training strategy.
11. A slide describing your company’s finance strategy (as concerns dividends, use of debt versus equity, stock issues/repurchases, actions to achieve/maintain a strong credit rating, etc.) You should clearly describe your company’s dividend policy during the period you have managed the company. Here, you should also set forth what sort of dividend increases, if any, you would likely consider paying out in the next two upcoming years (given the EPS targets you have established).
12. A slide showing (1) those companies you consider to be your strongest/closest competitors in entry-level cameras as of the last year or two of the simulation and (2) those companies that are your strongest/closest competitors in the drone segment of the marketplace.
13. One or more slides detailing the actions you would take to out-compete these close rivals in the next two years (assuming the simulation continues for several more years). Since the actions may differ as between entry-level and drones, you may well need 2 slides here.
14. A set of slides detailing the “lessons learned” about crafting a winning strategy and about what the managers of a company should or should not do for a company to be financially and competitively successful in a head-to-head battle against shrewdly-managed rival companies.
You should, of course, adjust the content of your presentation to conform to whatever topical outline that your instructor specifies. Thus, depending on what your instructor tells you about what items to address in your presentation, you may need to add slides covering other topics or delete coverage of some of the above-suggested topics.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more