The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate resources, and correct APA formatting for preparing a scholarly paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
· CO3: Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO3)
· CO4: Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO4)
· CO5: Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO5)
· CO9: Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO5)
Carefully read these instructions and the Rubric.
1. Download the Week 4 Scholarly Paper Phase 1 Template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Use of the assigned template is required.
The only resource for your paper is the following assigned article: Article link (Links
1. Follow the instructions and specifics on the assigned required template and the rubric. You will demonstrate your scholarly writing abilities as well as APA abilities in references, citations, quotations, and paraphrasing.
2. See rubric for length limitations for each section and other criteria.
3. Information below explains how to complete the Article Summary section of the paper (see Rubric for details).
a. Clearly summarize the major content of the assigned article using 175–200 words.
b. Content must include main ideas from across the entire article.
c. Specifics should be excellent.
d. Content must be attributed to the correct source.
4. For the Impact section (see rubric for details)
a. clearly state how learning from the assigned article will impact your future practice;
b. length must be 125–150 words;
c. writing must be concise and clearly relate the assigned article contents to practice; and
d. use first person in this section.
5. Double check your work with the rubric prior to submission.
NOTE: The Article to write this paper is uploaded together with the template of the paper and the rubric for more instruction
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more