Â Â Â Â
Please answer each question with a 100 word response.Â
1. Class, what are your thoughts on regulation in the airline industry? Are things better or worse today that they were 35 years ago?
2. Why ethics starts with the individual and moves into the company.
3. How have auditing standards changed due to ethical considerations?
4. What is the relationship between business ethics and free enterprise?
5. Review the following scenario: “In order to be highly successful, you are going to have to play the game which means not giving raises even though you can afford it, pricing your meals higher when a food price jumps in the market but not lowering the price after the crisis is over, and finding every tax loophole you can.” Â – Is this ethical or not? Â Please explain.
6. If the majority of companies strive to conduct their business ethically, why is there a need to create laws? How are ethics different from the law? How are ethics and the law the same? Support your answer with real-world examples.
7. Do you think that ethics can vary greatly from one person to another or should society be living by similar rules?
The purpose of this assignment is for students to gain an understanding of what impacts an ethical violation has on a business and how a business can avoid making poor ethical decisions.Â
Create a 1,050-word report discussing the following information:
Choose a company that has been in the news for ethical Â violation(s) within the past 5 years.
Review what consequences came about due to the ethical Â violation(s).
Explain the ethical violation(s) and what made it unethical.
Discuss why their ethical violation(s) did or did not Â violate the law.
Explain how a set of ethical standards within the company could have prevented the ethical violation(s).
Cite at least two references
Â Â Â
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more