You will need Minitab for this project. I will also post the excel file that you will need for this project below. All the questions should have a good narrative and pictures from the Minitab.
I will send you an excel file. The data can be copied to Minitab as it is and then you cal solve it through Minitab.All the stepwise instructions are below. I can also send you the lectures if you need more help.
1. Incorporate seasonal dummies and trends into your model. Identify if you have seasonality, trend by checking their significance? Is that consistent with your previous findings?
2. Check all your explanatory variables check for multicollinearity again (scatter plots, VIF, correlations). If you have a sign switch, correct the situation by throwing one (and if necessary more) of the variables out of the model. Consider R-squared or adj R-squared when making the decision. Your model should ONLY have variables with a correct sign that have the highest combined adj-R-squared.
3. Using the scatter plots you generated, identify any nonlinear relationships between Y and X variables.
Try to correct nonlinearity through transformation (page 233-237). If it works, keep the transformed version of the variable. Otherwise, use the original variable, acknowledge the nonlinearity and move on to the next test. Use 2 different transformations (ex: Log X, 1/X, X^2 or SQRT(X)).
4. Once you correct for nonlinearity and multicollinearity, check for autocorrelation using the DW test. Do you have autocorrelation? Correct for autocorrelation if you have any. (HINT: You may have to check for sign switch again)
5. Once you corrected for all possible problems, analyze the resulting residuals (4-in-11 plot in MINITAB)
6. Once you have your final model, use the forecasted X values (in PP2) and forecast your Y variable for 10 periods. Beware: if you transformed any variables, you may have to adjust your forecasts.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more