Measurement, Data Display, and Data-Based Decisions
This assignment is the second component of your Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems project. Before proceeding with the assignment, please review the activities in the Unit 1 studies to refresh your memory on the functions, dimensions, and procedures of measurement and graphic display of behavioral data in applied behavior analysis.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
· Apply measurement, data display, and data-based decisions to effectively change human behavior.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
In your second project component, complete the following:
1. Measurement: Explain the process of measurement you will use to analyze your case study. In your explanation, take into consideration environmental variables, available resources, and behavior of interest relevant to your case study. Remember, applied behavior analysts measure behavior to answer questions about the existence and nature of functional relations between socially significant behavior and environmental variables.
2. Data Display: Select an appropriate form of visual display of behavioral data (choose from line graphs, bar graphs, cumulative records, semi-logarithmic charts, or scatterplots) from which valid and reliable decisions are best analyzed in your case study. Remember, the visual format you select should depend on the type of raw data you collect from your case study and the primary purpose of its evaluation.
3. Data-Based Decisions: Justify how the selected form of data display will best allow you to make data-based decisions for your case study. Remember, the primary function of graphic displays of behavioral data is to communicate quantitative relations. Take into consideration validity, accuracy, and reliability of data.
How to Organize Your Paper
Use the following subheadings in your paper and format your subheadings in APA style.
2. Data Display.
3. Data-Based Decisions.
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: At least 3–5 scholarly resources.
· Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more