4 Pages at least
The goal of this assignment is to help you understand and explain the African contribution to world civilization and world spirituality, mainly to monotheism (the Bible, Judaism, Christianity), philosophy and science. In so doing you shall explain African contribution to humanity and world civilization in general and to Western civilization in particular.
While doing this assignment you shall address
– the Egyptian problem
– the Greek miracle ideology (is it a miracle or no, and why is this ideology dangerous and a hindrance to a genuine understanding of Africa and world history in general)
– summarize clearly the African idea of God (spell out the attributes Africans ascribe to God)
– summarize clearly the African code of ethics or moral values, and in so doing explain the African attitude vis-à-vis foreigners and foreign religions.
Some Specific Questions
1. How do these readings dispel negative myths about African spirituality or African traditional religions?
2. What is the African conception of God (the nature of God and his characteristics)
3. Summarize the fundamental moral values of African traditional religions and in so doing explain how Africans define a “good human being,” or a genuine religious person or someone regarded as holy or “a good guy.” (the “Bumuntu” text is critical here).
4. Explain the origin of Monotheism using these texts, especially the text by Jan Assmann. What is the African contribution to the Bible, to Judaism and to Christianity?
5. How did you feel while doing this assignment? What did surprise you? What did you find unbelievable and why?
6. How did this assignment help you achieve the educational goals of our university ?
7. Identify 5 quotations from the readings that you found significant for our learning process.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more