present a range of topics in the form of a policy that describes how participants can join your business network, and the benefits of doing so. The overall purpose of your policy should be to create interest in your business network and its applications, along with a description of the onboarding process and ongoing benefits to members. Create a membership policy that describes the benefits and requirements of membership in your Letter of Credit business network. Your policy should be no less than 1000 words and no more than 1500 words. The document you submit should in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) and be named using the following criteria: Your policy should include the following:
1) Purpose statement of the Letter of Credit business network
2) Description of the current (base) network (participants and functionality)
3) Brief description of upcoming features in the next quarterly release. (Be creative, but realistic here. Think about what the existing Letter of Credit application does, and what features you’d like to add that would increase the application’s usefulness and value. Analyzing current functionality and determining which features would best meet business needs will be a big part of assessing this assignment.)
4) Description of application upgrade process that may impact application availability and member business processes. (i.e. How does the business network organization plan to deploy new software features without causing substantial service interrruptions?)
5) List of rights and benefits for participants (how does each member benefit and what data/services are available for each member)
6) Membership requirements for new members (minimum security requirements, approval process, decision making rules and authorities, minimum required agreements that new members must accept and agree to)
7) Description of fees for participation and service access
8) Minimum member resource contributions to the business network
9) Process for ending participation in the business network
10) Process for resolving disputes, including appealing the outcome of a resolved dispute.
11) Course of action to initiate an application for membership
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more