1. Select a research topic from the list included or consult your instructor about a different topic.
2. Conduct research on your topic using at least two sources.
3. Write a Research Paper with a body length of 2-3 pages using APA style.
4. Double-space your Research Paper.
5. Include a Title Page, an Abstract with Key Words, a Body, and References.
6. In the body of your Research Paper begin with an Introductory Paragraph and end with a Concluding Paragraph.
7. Submit a Draft Paper to receive a SafeAssign report about potential problems with plagiarism.
8. Consider using the Writing Lab to provide assistance with editing your paper.
You are free to choose your own topic. Here is the procedure:
Â· Decide on an area of microeconomics that you are interested in researching such as: health care economics, environmental economics, behavioral economics, public policy, agricultural economics, market structure issues, or issues in income inequality.
Â· Develop a narrowly defined research question that focuses on the economics of the issue such as: Obamacare (opportunity cost of repealing, positive externalities, negative externalities, how it changes market structures, compared to a single payer system, what will happen if the Supreme Court rules against subsidies in states without exchanges.
Â· Send a Message to your instructor to discuss your research topic, especially if you decide on a topic that is not on the list below.
Â· Here are some suggested topics:
1. College tuition is increasing. Provide a cost/benefit analysis describing your own decision to pursue higher education. What is the opportunity cost of continuing your education?
2. Using the tools of economics analyze the effectiveness of a specific gun control proposal. What social costs will this legislation attempt to mitigate? Do you think this goal will be achieved by the specific gun control proposal.
3. Is progressive taxation â€œfairâ€? What arguments are made that it is fair or unfair?
4. Which of the proposals advanced to â€œfixâ€ Social Security have the most merit? Which would cause the most problems?
5. “Is Wal-Mart good for America”? You may have heard or even watched movies about such a topic. What are the pitfalls and disadvantages you see associated with Wal-Mart to your local area, and to you as a consumer.
6. Provide an analysis of the changes in the market for marijuana where it has become legal. What social costs are affected by legalization?
7. What can the individual do about global warming? What are the economic problems of individual action by a business, individual, or nation?
8. Should We Sweat About Sweatshops? After exploring the two sides of the argument (research the pros and cons of sweatshops), draw your own conclusion by taking sides on the issue of Sweatshops.
9. Should Social Security be changed to include Personal Retirement Accounts? What are the costs and benefits to you as a far future retiree?
10. Evaluate on line dating sites such as EHarmony and Match.com at improving the efficiency of meeting a significant other.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more