Sampling and Data Collection in Research Paper
Refer to Ch. 5 and 7 of Applied Social Research
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing observation and measurement as they relate to human services research.
Address each of the following points in your paper:
· What is the purpose of sampling?
o What are the fundaments of sampling?
o Give an example (identifying the characteristics) of one type of probability and nonprobability sampling presented in Ch. 6 of Applied Social Research.
· How can you avoid bias when selecting samples for human services research?
2. Data Collection
· Describe the scales of measurement used in research.
· What are the types of reliability? Provide examples of the types of reliability as they apply to human services research or to human services management research.
· What are the types of validity? Provide examples of these types of validity as they apply to human services research or to human services management research.
· Why is it important to ensure that data collection methods and instruments are both reliable and valid?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of the following:
o Telephone surveys
o Online surveys
o Focus groups
o Surveys via websites
· Which of the above examples of survey research you would like to use if you were collecting data, and why?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and include at least two references.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more