Before you begin this assignment, be sure you have read the “XYZ Corporation Case”.
Please refer to the attachments to complete your scenario #3 assignment
Overview of Scenario #3 Task Assignment
Refer to the News post from the instructor and use the Lecture Notes and assigned readings to better understand assignment requirements that follow. Your task assignment is to develop for this Agile project scenario four deliverables:
1. Product Vision (Vision Box & Elevator Test Statement) – Deliverables: 1) Group discussions in the Workgroup Discussion forum; 2) Product Vision PowerPoint Submitted (MS PowerPoint recommended) (4-slide presentation of the front, back, and left side, and right side of a box (with no top and bottom);
2. Project Data Sheet (PDS) – Deliverables: 1) Group discussions in the Workgroup Discussion forum; 2) Project Data Sheet Submitted (MS Word recommended); (Please see P105 of the PDF (Agile Project Management Creating Innovative Products.pdf) attached to this assignment for additional details.
3. Agile PM Release Plan (for a 4-month project with 4 monthly sprints). Deliverables:
1) Release plan and iteration discussions in the Workgroup Discussion forum; 2) Release Plan (MS Word or MS PowerPoint recommended);
4. Team Building and Evaluation Narrative. In this narrative, you will describe how your team came together or did not, and who did what and an overall score for each team member. Be sure to describe who did the work products and how work assignments were decided. 1) Team building posts in the Workgroup Discussion forum, including appropriate role playing (Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Coordinator); 2) Team Building and Evaluation Narrative (MS Word recommended). Note: A form is not provided. It’s up to you to develop this narrative and /or scoring table you think are appropriate. However, each team member needs to use the same scoring method and table as determined by the team. Note: You will reuse the scoring method/table for Scenario #4.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more