1. Denise is designing the seating arrangement for a concert an outdoor theater. To give everyone a good view, each row must have 6 more seats than the row before it, and the first row can only have 11 seats. Help Denise plan the rest of the seating by solving for how many seats are in row 18. Then explain to Denise how to create an equation to predict the number of seats in any row. Show your work, and use complete sentences.
2. Arthur has decided to start saving for a new computer. His money is currently in a piggy bank at home, modeled by the function s(x) = 85. He was told that he could do the laundry for the house and his allowance would be a(x) = 10(x – 1), where x is measured in weeks. Explain to Arthur how he can create a function that combines the two, and describe any simplification that can be done.
3. Brian has been playing a game where he can create towns and help his empire expand. Each town he has allows him to create 1.17 times as many villagers. The game gave Brian 8 villagers to start with. Help Brian expand his empire by solving for how many villagers he can create with 16 towns. Then explain to Brian how to create an equation to predict the number of villagers for any number of towns. Show your work and use complete sentences.
4. Christina has some money at home, and the amount is modeled by the function h(x) = 103. She read about a bank that has savings accounts that accrue interest according to the function s(x) = (1.03)x – 1. Using complete sentences, explain to Christina how she can combine her functions to create a new function, and explain what this new function means.
5. Phillip received 75 points on a project for school. He can make changes and receive two-tenths of the missing points back. He can do this 10 times. Create the formula for the sum of this geometric series, and explain your steps in solving for the maximum grade Phillip can receive.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more