200 word minimum for each question. APA format.Â
1. Case Study 1 includes a transcript of a session with Simone. After reading the transcript, evaluate Simone’s behavior using Psychoanalytic Theory.
2. Case Study 3 includes a transcript of a session with David. Briefly conceptualize David’s symptoms from a Client-Centered perspective.
3. Case Study 6 includes a transcript of a suicidal and depressed patient. Briefly conceptualize this case from a Cognitive Therapy perspective.
4. Compare and contrast the main techniques of rational emotive therapy, behavior therapy and cognitive therapy.
5. Compare and contrast the view of psychopathology described in Freud’s theory with the view described in Rogers’ client-centered theory.
6. We have been studying several different approaches to the psychotherapy and counseling. No one theory in particular could be called the â€œbestâ€ approach or the â€œcorrectâ€ approach. No one of the theories of psychotherapy in your textbook will fit each and every counselor. Of the approaches to psychotherapy and counseling including Adlerian Psychotherapy, Client-Centered Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Therapy and Existential Therapy, which theory do you prefer? Why? NOTE: Preference determines you selection but your answer must reflect a clear understanding of the theory you select.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more