PSYC 515 Social Psychology
This is a short essay assignment with a mixture of multiple-choice/short answer and essay questions that cite evidence or research to explain/support your answer.Â
Your essay answers must be in your own words with paraphrasing properly source credited. Â Quotes in lieu of answering in your own words will not receive points.
Please submit your responses as a Word document (.docx file). Â Make sure to number your responses so your instructor will know where one response ends and the next starts. Â It is not necessary to rewrite each question in your document. Â For multiple choice questions, CLEARLY indicate your response (a, b, c, or d) so that your instructor does not have to search and try to determine your response in your short answer explanation.
Responses should be approximately one-half page each (double-spaced) for a total of three pages (not including Title and References Pages if you choose to include them).
1. Â According to Aronsonâ€™s analysis of the Challenger disaster, which of the following most likely did NOT contribute to the disaster?
a. Â NASA had already conducted two dozen successful launches.
b. Â A schoolteacher was on board, which had created more publicity than normal.
c. Â At NASA, a lift-off decision was a more desirable decision than a delay.
d. NASA engineers assured management that all safety measures had been taken.
Explain why you selected this answer.
2. Â Aronson and Oâ€™Leary conducted a study designed to encourage water conservation among male students showering at the university field house. Â Under what conditions were students less likely to conserve water? Â Explain the conditions under which students were more likely to conserve water (by turning off the shower while soaping up).
3. Â Why did Milgram conduct his experiments on obedience? Â What features, according to Article #4 in Readings About the Social Animal, helped to account for the high levels of obedience displayed by Milgramâ€™s subjects?
4. Â Define and give examples of compliance, identification, and internalization. Â Which of these has the most permanent influence on an individualâ€™s behavior? Â Select one of these responses and describe an instance of your own behavior that might be or have been the result of this particular type of social influence.
5. Â Why donâ€™t bystanders come to the aid of victims of injury or crime? Â Summarize the reasons for non-intervention by bystanders. Â Summarize the conditions under which some bystanders do respond to someone in distress.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more