Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapters 11, 12, 14
· Minimum of 1 outside scholarly source and the textbook
Initial Post Instructions
For this discussion, we will consider if the social world can be bad for your health and/or if social institutions can improve your health.
For the initial post, examine ways that some of the social institutions studied this week (the family, the educational system, or religions) might affect the health (physical, mental, spiritual) of the people in the institution. Also, consider behaviors, practices, or experiences of specific demographic groups in the United States related to the social institutions studied this week (the family, the educational system, or religions) and examine ways specific demographic groups’ health could be affected positively or negatively.
For the initial post, respond to one of the following options, and label the beginning of your post indicating either Option 1 or Option 2 or Option 3:
· Option 1:What are some effects of family life on health?
· Option 2:How might the educational system in the United States affect the health of American children?
· Option 3: How might health outcomes be affected by religious practices of members of varying religions in the United States? Are there other behaviors, outside of formal religious practice or formal religious ceremonial observances, such as dietary requirements or other behavioral requirements of members of religious institutions in the United States that might affect their health, either directly or indirectly?
· Length: 1 Full Page
· APA format for in-text citations and list of references
· Include citations from at least the assigned textbook/lesson reading and one additional outside scholarly source to support your response.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more