The purpose of this assignment is to investigate on company Microsoft on some parameters.
Analyze the below questions and answer them appropriately using the text book
and pdf’s on microsoft attached here
—Charles W. L. Hill and Gareth R. Jones. Strategic Management: An Integrated Approach, Theory and Cases( 2015) 12th edition
—Sources from internet
The organizational structure of the company and its governance. Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
· The strategic leadership of the company
· The competitive advantage of the company and how the company takes advantage of its competitive advantage in the marketplace
· The financial viability and growth of the company
· How the company formulate and implement strategy at the functional, business and global level
· How the company’s strategic planning relates to domestic and global expansion and growth
· How the company use technology to perform and advance competitive advantage
· How the company sees its own environment in its own business and industry
· How the company’s corporate level strategy relates to horizontal and vertical integration
· How Michael Porter’s model applies (or could apply) to the company
· What SWOT analysis can tell us about the company
· How the company market its product and compete in the market place
· How the company develops competitive advantage and compete effectively across industries and countries
· How the company can enhance and sustain competitive advantage in the global marketplace
· Key opportunities for Shared Value strategies
The paper should be 10 – 12 pages, APA format, all references appropriately cited.
Minimum of 20 slides of power point presentation is also needed using the paper you have created.
Two slide for each above question is minimum needed.
Note this must be original work
Case Study on Microsoft:
I am attaching a case study PDF on company Microsoft here.
One can use to prepare the Power point and Paper.
Old work for Reference:
I am attaching old batch work on company Ebay as reference
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more