1. For this week’s discussion, describe the target market for your NAB business including a description of your target market’s key demographic elements. You should also mention the geographic, lifestyle, psychographic, purchasing pattern, and buying sensitivities of your proposed target market.
· You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2 – Question 1.
To help you get started see the example
Include these in your target market description:
1. Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
Example: A likely user for X product is a male between ages 25 and 34 who earns between $25,000 and $35,000 per year and has a four-year college degree.
2. Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition.
An example of demographic description would be: Atlanta area.
3. Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
4. Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trendsetter, fun-seeking, etc.
5. Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it etc.…
6. Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service, packaging, etc.?)
· Target Market Description Examples:
· How to find your target market
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more