Cyber-Physical Systems, Implementations challenges, and Security
Page limit: at least 10 pages minimum Content
APA format with references
Find a minimum of ten peer-reviewed articles on this topic. You should discuss the topic, do a literature review, and describe current research/challenges/findings and future recommendations. You can do survey as well where you collect related work and compare it.
You also could do a programming/simulation/penetration using any tools and include your findings/figures in the paper to support your case.
Paper format: (font size 11, two columns format, Template is attached). Or you can follow the APA Style.
· You should search for articles related to the selected topic from IEEE, ACM, Springer database, Interscience, and Elsevier. You should include at least 10 articles from the mentioned library sources listed above.
· The paper must be grammatically correct and spell-checked
· References in APA style must be provided for all material you include in your report. This includes in-line references and a reference page at the end of the paper.
· Introduction (background of the topics/existing issues/description of the problem)
· Review of Related work and existing research and opinions of professionals and academic researchers
· Findings/recommendations/simulation results/figures/tables
· If you have any experimental results to show and compare with others work.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more