NAME: _ MAP Instructions: Select â€œStudy Area (myA&P) Select â€œInteractive Physiologyâ€ (left tab)
Select â€œChapter 19: Cardiovascular System â€“ Factors that Affect Blood Pressureâ€
Click â€œTopic,â€ watch the tutorial, and then answer the following questions.
1. What are the three main factors that influence total peripheral resistance (TPR)? a. Turbulence b. Vascular Resistance c. A change in blood viscosity
2. Name three hormones that act as vasoconstrictors. a. Epinephrine b. Angiotensin II c. Antidiuretic Hormone
3.Name two hormones that directly increase blood volume. a. Antidiuretic Hormone b. Aldosterone
4. Track the effect on blood pressure by reducing venous return. Go through all the steps. VR decrease in stroke volume (SV) –> decrease in cardiac output (CO) –> decrease in blood pressure (BP)
5. Categorize the following into: A. Factors which increase blood pressure B. Factors that decrease blood pressure _A___ arterial diameter_A___ total vessel length _B___ vessel elasticity_B___ plasma epinephrine _B___ blood volume_B___ plasma angiotensin _A___ stroke volume_A___ plasma ADH B___ blood viscosity_B___ parasympathetic stimulation _A___ blood volume_A___ sympathetic stimulation Use arrows in the spaces for questions 6 through 10.
6. A in hematocrit will result in ____ blood viscosity and ____ blood pressure.
7. Growth will result in ____ total vessel length and an ____ blood pressure.
8. Arteriosclerosis will result in ____ vessel elasticity and an ____ blood pressure.
9. Excessive sweating will result in a short term ____ in blood volume and a ____ in blood pressure.
10. An in epinephrine will result in ____ vessel diameter and an ____ in blood pressure.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more