The following information is available for Remmers Corporation for 2014.
1. Depreciation reported on the tax return exceeded depreciation reported on the income statement by $120,000 This difference will reverse in equal amounts of $30,000 over the years 2015-2018.
2. Interest received on municipal bonds was $10,000
3. Rent collected in advance on January 1, 2014, totalled $60,000 for a 3-year period. Of this amount, $40,000 was reported as unearned at December 31, 2014, for book purposes.
4. The tax rates are 40% for 2014 and 35% for 2015 and subsequent years.
5. Income taxes of $320,000 are due per the tax return for 2014.
6. No deferred taxes existed at the beginning of 2014.
(a) Compute taxable income for 2014.
(b) Compute pretax financial income for 2014.
(c) Prepare the journal entries to record income tax expense, deferred income taxes, and income taxes payable for 2014 and 2015. Assume taxable income was $980,000 in 2015.
(d) Prepare the income tax expense section of the income statement for 2014, beginning with “Income before income taxes.”
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more