1. The importance of intellectual property should be understood by entrepreneur even
a. Hiring a manager
b. Engaging an attorney
c. Developing a product
d. Establishing new venture
2. Which of the following is not followed in brainstorming?
a. Criticism is done by the group members
b. The wilder idea is batter
c. Quantity of ideas is required
d. The session should be fun, with no on dominating the discussion
3. The former USSR received technology and syrup from Pepsi and provided it with
Soviet vodka and rights to distribute it in the US. This is an example of:
a. Economic development
b. Barter system
c. Balance of payment
d. International trade
4. A patent is granted for a specified amount of time because of the assumption:
a. During this time firm will cover its development costs
b. Firm will earn a sufficient profit during this period
c. To limit the monopoly of the firm
d. It will stimulate idea and development of a batter product
5. Developing a new idea through inquiry and testing is called _________.
b. Scientific method
c. Forced relationship
d. Value analysis
6. In an international perspective, which of the following decisions are not covered
under strategic planning of an entrepreneur?
a. What are unique characteristics of each market?
b. Who should be involved in marketing decisions?
c. What customer benefits are provided by the product
d. What are the company’s major strengths and weaknesses?
7. Which of the following grants the owner protection from anyone else making, using
and selling the identified innovation?
a. Utility patent
b. Design patent
c. Plant patent
d. International patent
8. The problem inventory analysis should b used primarily to:
a. Reflect a new business opportunity
b. Identify product idea for further evaluation
c. Solve unknown problems
d. Develop a list of problems
9. Selling goods to another country through a person in the entrepreneur’s home
country is known as _________.
b. Direct export
c. Indirect export
d. Domestic sales
10. Which of the following statements is not true about trademarks?
a. A trademark could be a slogan or a particular sound
b. Some trademarks have no relationship with the product
c. The filing date for the trademark becomes the first date use of the mark
d. The entrepreneur cannot file after the mark already been in use
11. The product life cycle is included in which stage of product planning and
a. Test marketing stage
b. Product development stage
c. Commercialization stage
d. Product planning and development process is a part of product life cycle
12. Which of the following cannot be covered under the copyright protection?
a. Computer software
b. Computer hardware
c. Poems and songs
d. Models and sculpture
13. Idea of new product is tested in potential consumers to determine consumer
acceptance at _________ stage.
b. Product development
c. Test marketing
14. According to the governing bodies of common laws, the life of trade secret is:
a. 12 years
b. 17 years
c. 20 years
d. As long as it remains confidential
15. Which of the following is used by entrepreneurs to acquire experience in an
international market before making a major commitment?
b. Joint venture
c. Minority interest
d. Majority interest
16. The evaluation criteria for the new product should include all of the following
a. Determination of market demand
b. Determination of the suppliers
c. Pricing and marketing policies of other competing firms
d. Product should be profitable
17. Licensing is a significant marketing strategy to:
a. Use intellectual property of others
b. Pirate others’ patents
c. Grow the business in new markets
d. Control the costs
18. Automated stock replenishment, electronic selling and processing of customers
orders and payments are examples of:
19. The longest lasting trade agreement with the objective of liberalizing trade by
eliminating or reducing tariffs, subsidies and quotas is _________.
a. Free trade area – FTA
b. European community – EC
c. General agreement on tariffs and trade – GATT
d. The north American free trade agreement – NAFTA
20. The most important characteristic of a successful business website is
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more