The following Course Outcome is assessed in this assignment:
GB512-4: Create presentations that achieve a defined business purpose.
In this assignment, you will do some research on a product or service or an environmental initiative. Then, you will create an original presentation following the instructions below.
1) Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with audio of no fewer than 12 and no more than 15 slides with speaker notes, and 3–4 bulleted points per slide, summarizing either:
A. An improvement to an existing product or service you have envisioned in the role of a product specialist at a company. You will present to the parent company’s marketing and sales department manager that produces the product or service.
B. An environmental initiative you would like to propose to your local town council for consideration. It can concern air quality, waste recycling, water quality, mitigation of embankments or lake areas to prevent floods, etc.
2) Make sure that your recorded audio explanation is clear and concise, and addresses the appropriate audience such that the listener has sufficient information to initially approve your proposal.
3) Record the audio portion to auto-advance, presenting your PowerPoint and include speaker notes below each slide in the notes section. Make sure your audio portion is not merely a reading of the slide bulleted points. You must use graphics to illustrate your points and follow presentation best practices based on the practice activity and summarized presentation suggestions as seen in your reading.
4) Any short citations and a references slide must follow APA 7th edition format and citation style.
5) Submit your final audio-visual presentation to the assignment Dropbox once you have checked your presentation for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Access the Unit 6 Assignment rubric.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more