This assignment has 2 parts. Part 1 has questions about forecasting. You will use the template that is provided in the attachments for this Part.
Part 2 requires you to analyze a case. For this, you will prepare a PowerPoint presentation to present your findings. See the attached U6 Assignment Rubric and you will find “Part 2-Case Analysis” for more details.
Part 2- Case Analysis
To answer Part 2, you will prepare a PowerPoint presentation to present your findings. Make sure you also submit the Excel file to show your work for Part 2. You will receive a reduction in points if you fail to include the Excel file showing your work for Part 2.
Utilize all the attached documents to ensure a high passing grade. Use the data file provided. Do not create your own.
Some common mistakes when doing this project. They are as follows:
1. Some students do not explain/interpret ALL the metrics from the descriptive statistics table. Show your work, no pics of your work on paper.
2. Providing definitions is not the same as interpretation.
3. The goal of the question is to go beyond the mean to assess the performance.
1. In question 3, you are comparing the ratings of the two groups. Sometimes the averages that are seen are 12.6 vs 0.8. This means you are highlighting the wrong column. Don’t take the average of the “does it have stars” column.
2. Some students do not understand the meaning of the metrics in the regression output table and base their answers on the wrong figures.
Use the rubric to check yourself. This is a big part of your grade, so do not skip anything in your rubric. This is attached below.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more