We need an R Program and PPT for below questions.
Report the findings in a presentation.
Problem: Ideally, life expectancy would be the same for all people throughout the world. On the global
scale, the average longevity is rising, but gaps between differing life expectancies are significant
(Helliwell et al., 2020). Varying social environments and the interplay of differing life
expectancies have not been examined in the research. Unearthing influential characteristics can
provide new insight to close the gaps.
1) What is the most influential characteristic in predicting the purchasing power parity, also
known as the gross domestic product per capita, amongst the surveyed responses that amount
to specific metrics in the World Happiness Report for 2020:
• social support;
• satisfaction with the freedom to choose what to do with one’s life; and
• respondents that donate to charity;
• the perception of corruption in the government and businesses; and
• respondents amount of laughter and enjoyment on a day-to-day basis;
• along with those respondents’ answers regarding worry, sadness, and anger; and
• the responses regarding confidence in the national government;
• perceptions of democratic quality, measured via people’s voice and officials’ accountability,
and political stability evidenced by the absence of violence; and
• delivery quality, measured by the responses to government effectiveness, regulatory quality,
and the effectiveness of law and order, and the effectiveness in controlling corruption?
2) Using different regression methods, quantile random forest and traditional random forest
modeling produces different results. Using these methods of analysis, what aspect of the
modeling generates different results with the World Happiness Report data for 2020 analysis?
Objective: Using a quantile regression random forest model and the traditional modeling via random forest,
answer the research questions. The discussion around the second research question will not be
written or addressed like directions from a book, because it will be addressed and explained in
terms of this data specifically.
• The World Happiness Report is published annually. This research will utilize the data from 2020.
• Helliwell, J. F., Layard, R., Sachs, J., & De Neve, J.-E. (Eds.). (2020). World happiness report 2020.
Sustainable Development Solutions Network. https://worldhappiness.report/ed/2020/
o Data dictionary and data
o Read the URL into R as an xls. One option is with the library gdata, function read.xls().
• The countries that apply to this analysis are from south-eastern Asia and eastern Europe:
“Cambodia”, “Indonesia”, “Laos”, “Malaysia”, “Myanmar”, “Philippines”, “Singapore”, “Thailand”,
“Vietnam”, “Belarus”, “Bulgaria”, “Czech Republic”, “Hungary”, “Poland”, “Moldova”, “Romania”, “Russia”,
Requirements for this data analysis project:
• The focus will not include “using R”, “using RStudio”, or any other reference to programming.
• Make sure to submit all files necessary to make the program fully functioning.
• The program R script, the slides submitted and the slides presented shall match exactly. Do not change
the slides after submitting.
• All analyses require meaningful interpretations. Your programming should align with the findings.
• When completing the within group review, provide thorough feedback for every member of the group.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more