Read the following articles attached 1 & 2.
Write a 8 page paper in which you:
1. Consider that Data Security and Policy Assurance methods are important to the overall success of IT and Corporate data security.Â Â Â
a. Determine how defined roles of technology, people, and processes are necessary to ensure resource allocation for businesscontinuity.
b. Explain how computer security policies and data retention policies help maintain user expectations of levels of business continuity that could be achieved.
c. Determine how acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and email policies could help minimize any anti-forensics efforts. Give an example with your response.
2. Suggest 3 models that could be used to ensure business continuity and ensure the integrity of corporate forensic efforts. Describe how these could be implemented.
3. Explain the essentials of defining a digital forensics process and provide 3 examples on how a forensic recovery and analysis plan could assist in improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) as described in the first article.
4. Provide a step-by-step process that could be used to develop and sustain an enterprise continuity process. Â
5. Describe the role of incident response teams and how these accommodate business continuity.
6. There are several awareness and training efforts that could be adopted in order to prevent anti-forensic efforts.
a. Suggest 3 awareness and training efforts that could assist in preventing anti-forensic efforts.Â Â Â
b. Determine how having a knowledgeable workforce could provide a greater level of secure behavior. Provide a rationale with your response. Â Â Â Â
c. Outline the steps that could be performed to ensure continuous effectiveness.
7. Use 5 quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Â Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.Â
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Describe and apply the 14 areas of common practice in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Essential Body of Knowledge.
Describe best practices in cybersecurity.
Explain data security competencies to include turning policy into practice.
Describe digital forensics and process management.
Evaluate the ethical concerns inherent in cybersecurity and how these concerns affect organizational policies.
Create an enterprise continuity plan.
Describe and create an incident management and response plan.
Describe system, application, network, and telecommunications security policies and response.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in cybersecurity.
Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more