Please answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1. Identify and define at least 5 fallacies about racism.
2. What areas of life does racism affect?
3. Define the two types of racism (institutional and interpersonal).
4. What is symbolic violence when it comes to race?
5. At one time Jews dominated basketball; now it is a game almost exclusively for African Americans. The text authors identify at least two reasons why both of these groups came to dominate the game? What are those reasons?
6. Which group of people erected the original section of the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C.?
7. List at least 5 examples of how whiteness surrounds us though it often goes unnamed.
8. Define the phrase â€œwhite privilege.â€ Give at least 3 examples.
9. Who wrote, â€œColor is not a human or personal reality; it is a political reality.â€
10. Why do the authors argue that race is a symbolic category?
11. What is the difference between race and ethnicity?
12. Briefly describe the case of Abdullah Dolla.
13. Has race always remained a fixed category in the U.S. or is it more fluid?
14. Who is Tim Wise?
15. He argues that before 1600 there was no such thing as the white race. What happened to change this?
16. What were indentured servants? Where did they come from?
17. According to Wise, what was the U.S. Civil War fought over?
18. Name a few of the â€œcarrotsâ€ slave owners threw out to poor whites.
19. How did slavery undermine white working class job?
20. What did Chalmette, Louisiana do after Hurricane Katrina to keep the town white?
Instructions: write answers from the video only and please write full sentences. Â if you miss one question i get a zero for the assignmentÂ
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more