Assignment 4: “Bad News” Message DUE February 13, 2014 by midnight EST.
Write a release using the direct approach to deliver bad news to a community of stakeholders who care, and care quite a bit, about the bad news. You may design the situation yourself; examples include—
· informing shareholders of a drop in profits;
· informing employees of mandatory furlough days;
· informing members that a community organization is slated for shut down;
· informing employees of imminent layoffs.
You need to accomplish two items in the main with this assignment: (1) deliver truly bad news in a professional and ethical manner, and (2) make sure it is truly bad news. Delivering lukewarm bad news will not push your skills as much as a writer. An example of lukewarm bad news is informing employees that due to budget cuts there will be no travel this year. An example of genuinely bad news is that due to budget cuts no contracts of temporary employees will be renewed.
2. Read through the “Cases on p. 271-273,”(attached PDF) and select one of interest and/or value to you, and then complete. So that you are free to choose the “Case” that does interest you the most, you are free to adapt the instructions in this manner: all posts here should be one substantial paragraph. If the “Case” you like asks for a one-page response, only write one paragraph.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more